Calling all organizational consultants!
Please save the date and spread the word for our next Art of Transformational Consulting training, December 2-7 2014, in Washington, D.C. This is a great opportunity to invest in yourself and your practice.
The Art of Transformational Consulting, lead by Robert Gass, is a master class for professional organizational consultants designed to deepen and strengthen your work with nonprofit clients. Participants will be immersed in the models, practices, and tools for a transformational approach to consulting and organizational change.
STP and Robert Gass have hosted three Art of Transformational Consulting trainings over the past year and a half, building and strengthening the practice of 76 leading consultants serving the progressive movement.
From the training you can expect to:
- Receive thorough grounding in a transformative approach to organizational change.
- Have the unique opportunity to receive extensive feedback from your past and present clients via a custom-designed 360 survey.
- Present your work to professional colleagues for feedback, reflection and learning
- Expand and deepen your network of professional contacts.
- Have a rare opportunity to study with one of the masters of organizational change and leadership development serving the progressive sector.
- Learn new tools and processes to support and amplify your client work.
- Receive nine months of daily practices via email designed to support you in becoming a more powerful agent of transformational change.
- Feel more bold and empowered to deliver high-impact results to clients.
Our December training in D.C. is likely to sell out, so apply early if you are interested in attending. The application deadline is September 12.