Calling all consultants!
Start your new year off with an investment in yourself and your practice, and join STP for our next Art of Transformational Consulting training, May 11 – 16 2014, in Washington, D.C..
The Art of Transformational Consulting, lead by Robert Gass, is a “master class” for professional organizational consultants, “and is meant to help participants become more bold and impactful through the infusion of a transformational approach. Through this training, participants will be exposed to and immersed in the models, practices, and tools for transformational consulting.”
Debuting in the Spring of 2013, STP and Robert Gass have hosted 2 Art of Transformational Consulting trainings in California, building and strengthening the practice of 50 leading organizational consultants serving the progressive movement. We’re now excited to bring the training across the country to the East Coast.
- Receive thorough grounding in a transformative approach to organizational change.
- Have the unique opportunity to receive extensive feedback from your past and present clients via a custom-designed 360 survey.
- Have an invaluable opportunity to present your work to professional colleagues for feedback, reflection and learning
- Expand and deepen your network of professional contacts.
- Have a rare opportunity to study with one of the masters of organizational change and leadership development serving the Progressive sector.
- Learn new tools and processes to support and amplify your client work.
- Receive 9 months of daily practices via email designed to support you in becoming a more powerful agent of transformational change.
- Feel more bold and empowered to deliver high impact results to clients.
Learn more about the next training by visiting our trainings page, and see our blog post about the last Art of Transformational Consulting training we offered in October 2013.