Whether you are a leader or a team member making decisions can be the hardest part of your work.
As leaders we need to ask ourselves:
- Does everyone in your organization understand who makes what decisions?
- Does your staff sometimes complain about not feeling included in decision-making?
- Do you sometimes struggle between the importance of including people in decision-making vs. the time & energy it takes to do so?
- Do you sometimes wonder when its ok just to tell your people what to do?
If any of these concerns ring true, read and implement our tool, 5 Pathways to Effective Decisions.
This is one of our highest rated tools by participants in the Rockwood yearlong trainings. It will help you to:
- Clear up confusion about how decisions will be reached
- Ensure appropriate involvement and buy-in to the decision-making process
- Streamline the process of making decisions