Do you need help?
Help with organizational development? Team building? Board development? Fundraising? Leadership development? Transition planning?
Facilitation of an important meeting?
You might need to hire a consultant.
A lot of organizations do. Just one consulting company—McKinsey—has annual revenues of over one billion dollars.
Yet we too often end up not being fully satisfied with the results:
- We get reports and recommendations that sit in a drawer
- The consultant proves to be not the right fit
- Or have the right skills
- Or we don’t know how to make the best use of them
Don’t waste your money!
Our article, Partnering with Consultants, will guide you to:
- Find the right consultant for what you need
- Engage and manage consultants to ensure you get what you actually need
Now that you know what you need in a consultant do you need help to actually find one? Visit our links page for a list of some of the most effective consultants in our network!